If you thrive working in a team environment where your mind is challenged and every day is different. You’re motivated to grow your skills and advance in your career.
If this is you, we invite you to consider joining our company!
As a Shade Assembly Tech, you’ll be joining a team of dedicated individuals from diverse backgrounds who are committed to safety & quality and take great pride in creating custom products.
IN THIS ROLE YOU’LL:
- Ensure that the product matches ticket specifications
- Lift and lay out fabric widths on tables
- Accurately measure and cut down fabric widths
- Pinning fabric for ring placement and sewing
- Mounting shades onto brackets
YOU’LL EXCEL IN THIS ROLE IF:
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision
- Detail oriented and ability to organize workload
- Must complete assignments in a timely fashion to keep operational excellence
- Must have positive work attitude, strong communication, interpersonal skills and ability to work in team environment
- Self driven to work and learn new skills, being able to cross train into other departments
- Ability to adhere to attendance, safety, quality, accuracy a must
- Basic computer and tape measure knowledge a must
- Strong sense of urgency
- Work overtime as required to meet shipping timelines
TO QUALIFY, YOU’LL BRING:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to stand & walking 100% of shift
- Ability to maintain safe and clean work environment
- Attention to detail ability to prioritize and complete projects on schedule
- Legal authorization to work in the U.S. now and in the future without sponsorship
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug test and criminal background check.