If you thrive working in a team environment where your mind is challenged and every day is different. You’re motivated to grow your skills and advance in your career.
If this is you, we invite you to consider joining our company!
As a Woodshop Tech, you’ll be joining a team of dedicated individuals from diverse backgrounds who are committed to safety & quality and take great pride in creating custom products.
IN THIS ROLE YOU’LL:
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision
- Detail oriented and ability to organize workload
- Must complete assignments in a timely fashion to keep operational excellence
- Must have positive work attitude, strong communication, interpersonal skills and ability to work in team environment
- Self-driven to work and learn new skills
- Ability to convert decimal into fractions
- Ability to adhere to attendance, safety, quality, high accuracy is a must
YOU’LL EXCEL IN THIS ROLE IF:
- You care about details. You’re diligent and thorough in your work. You’re great at thinking on your feet and making recommendations to make things work better. “Quality” is associated with your work.
- You bring a positive attitude and thrive working in a team environment. You value strong, professional working relationships. But you can also work independently with minimal supervision.
TO QUALIFY, YOU’LL BRING:
- Ability to construct headboards, and cornices
- Ability to read workroom tickets
- Ability to use measuring tools such as tape measurement understand angles, and basic workroom tools
- Ability to read, interpret workroom tickets
- Prioritize and compute tasks in a timely manner
- Ability to cross-train
- Inspect quality of work, making necessary corrections and notations on work order
- Assigned additional related duties as required
- Experience with and not limited to; Table Saw, Mitre Saw, Skill Saw, Band Saw, drills and Jig Saw
- Will require to be around sawdust 100% of shift
- Ability to stand and walk 100% of shift and ability to lift 50 lbs
- High School Diploma or equivalent