If you thrive working in a team environment where your mind is challenged and every day is different. You’re motivated to grow your skills and advance in your career.
If this is you, we invite you to consider joining our company!
As a Shipping Clerk in the Shipping Department, you’ll be joining a team of dedicated individuals from diverse backgrounds who are committed to safety & quality and take great pride in packaging custom products.
IN THIS ROLE YOU’LL:
- Package finished product for shipping, adhering to customer/vendor specifications
- Work overtime as required to meet shipping timelines
- Snow removal, walk-ways and in front of doors
- Multiple added jobs around the plant
YOU’LL EXCEL IN THIS ROLE IF:
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision
- Detail-oriented and ability to organize workload
- Must complete assignments in a timely fashion to keep operational excellence
- Must have positive work attitude, strong communication, interpersonal skills and ability to work in team environment
- Self-driven to work and learn new skills, being able to cross train into other departments
- Ability to adhere to attendance, safety, quality, and accuracy a must
- Basic computer and tape measure knowledge a must
- Strong sense of urgency
TO QUALIFY, YOU’LL BRING:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to stand & walking 100% of shift
- Ability to work in non-climate controlled environment
- Ability to maintain safe and clean work environment
- Attention to detail ability to prioritize and complete projects on schedule
- Legal authorization to work in the U.S. now and in the future without sponsorship
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug test and criminal background check.