If you thrive working in a team environment where your mind is challenged and every day is different. You’re motivated to grow your skills and advance in your career.
If this is you, we invite you to consider joining our company!
As a Folder in the Drapery Department, you’ll be joining a team of dedicated individuals from diverse backgrounds who are committed to safety & quality and take great pride in creating custom products.
IN THIS ROLE YOU’LL:
- Work independently
- Contribute to the Team weekly goals
- Accomplish quality inspections of the Drapery products
- Fold Drapery products according to style
- Spot-press as necessary
YOU’LL EXCEL IN THIS ROLE IF:
- You care about details. You’re diligent and thorough in your work. You’re great at thinking on your feet and making recommendations to make things work better. “Quality” is associated with your work.
- You bring a positive attitude and thrive working in a team environment. You value strong, professional working relationships. But you can also work independently with minimal supervision.
TO QUALIFY, YOU’LL BRING:
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Basic Math and Measuring Skills
- Ability to maintain a safe and clean work environment
- Attention to detail ability to prioritize and complete projects on schedule
- Legal authorization to work in the U.S. now and in the future without sponsorship
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug test and criminal background check.