If you thrive working in a team environment where your mind is challenged and every day is different. You’re motivated to grow your skills and advance in your career.
If this is you, we invite you to consider joining our company!
As a Department Manager of Shipping & Receiving with Anderson Fabrics, Inc., you’ll join a team of dedicated individuals from diverse backgrounds who are committed to safety, quality, efficiency, on time delivery and take great pride in creating custom products.
IN THIS ROLE YOU’LL:
- Ensure that each employee is working safely and all equipment, building and grounds are safe
- Maintain the culture of AFI and be a participative and team player
- Continuous and efficient production, coordinating employees, equipment and materials/supplies
- Communication of production issues, schedule and priorities within and between departments
- Timely and quality completion of orders
- Ensure employee compliance with schedules, policy, and procedures
- On-the-job training and work instructions
- Liaison with/represent the team to the rest of the organization
YOU’LL EXCEL IN THIS ROLE IF:
- You care about details. You’re diligent and thorough in your work. You’re great at thinking on your feet and making recommendations to make things work better. “Quality” is associated with your work.
- You bring a positive attitude and thrive working in a team environment. You value strong, professional working relationships. But you can also work independently with minimal supervision.
TO QUALIFY, YOU’LL BRING:
- Able to manage internal relationships
- Problem solving skills
- Process management
- Computer literacy
- Preferred five years related experience and experience in a quasi-leadership role